Lately I've been getting up to speed with the new Unreal engine's sound and music capabilities.
Much more user friendly than UT2004 and with real scope for some interesting projects.
Interview with the composers
- 'Game Sound Design' links page.
- 'Game Music' links page.
- 'Film Music' links page.
- 'Film Sound and Sound Design' links page.
- Books, Journals, and Conferences
- Conference and Research Notes
- DVD's with Sound / Music commentaries or documentaries
- Play, Performance, Composition - Integrated Approaches
- The 'MSc.Sound and Music for Interactive Games' at Leeds Beckett University