The Game Audio Tutorial

You might also be looking our old book : "The Game Audio Tutorial", or new book : Game Audio Implementation.

Game Sound Design Links

Mix Magazine's Game Audio Supplements
Lost Chocolate Lab + Lost Chocolate Blog
Designing Sound
Rob Bridgett Lectures
Project BBQ
Leonard Paul's Talks


Various
Battlefield 4 blog
Nick Arundel : Sound Design Mini Masterclass
Everything you ever wanted to know about footsteps !
Mixing for games - AMPS Panel Discussion MP3
A beginners guide to adaptive audio for games
The Sounds of Skyrim
Next-Gen Audio Square-Off: PlayStation 3 vs. Xbox 360
Microsoft games studios audio director Guy Whitmore on DSP plugins for the 360
Game Sound Acoustics

Links have a habit of changing / disappearing. I have done my best to make sure these are correct but do not take any responsibility for what might be at the end of them ! Please let me know if any are not working and I will do my best to update them.