The Game Audio Tutorial

You might also be looking our old book : "The Game Audio Tutorial", or new book : Game Audio Implementation.

Ben Burtt

Here's an interview with one of the Godfathers of Sound Design, Ben Burtt.
Filmsound daily: INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL pt.2

Lots of interviews here courtesy of Sven E Carlsson of filmsound.org fame

Another video doc on the Crystal skull found courtesy of UnidentifiedSoundObject

More from Ben Burtt - This time on Wall.E. also discussions in this Studio360 interview and this San Francisco Chronicle article.

You can see him manipulating a graphics tablet in one of his video interviews. I believe this is probably the Kyma system. he talks a little about how its set up in this interview - moviesonline.

Links to more articles via 'Create digital music'

Nice slightly related Creature sound deisgn article by Darren Blondin here.

Wall-E
Links have a habit of changing / disappearing. I have done my best to make sure these are correct but do not take any responsibility for what might be at the end of them ! Please let me know if any are not working and I will do my best to update them.