These videos from creative labs look at the implementation of audio in the Unreal 3 engine.
The UT2004 was pretty weak in terms of sound in it's basic incarnation (although many developer extended this significantly for their own games) so I'm looking forward to seeing what they've come up with.
- 'Game Sound Design' links page.
- 'Game Music' links page.
- 'Film Music' links page.
- 'Film Sound and Sound Design' links page.
- Books, Journals, and Conferences
- Conference and Research Notes
- DVD's with Sound / Music commentaries or documentaries
- Play, Performance, Composition - Integrated Approaches
- The 'MSc.Sound and Music for Interactive Games' at Leeds Beckett University