- 'Game Sound Design' links page.
- 'Game Music' links page.
- 'Film Music' links page.
- 'Film Sound and Sound Design' links page.
- Books, Journals, and Conferences
- Conference and Research Notes
- DVD's with Sound / Music commentaries or documentaries
- Play, Performance, Composition - Integrated Approaches
- The 'MSc.Sound and Music for Interactive Games' at Leeds Beckett University
ipod rhythm action
News courtesy of createdigitalmusic comes of a new ipod based rhythm action game Phase. Like vib ribbon and dance factory you can use you own music to generate gameplay - presumably derived from some form of signal analysis.
I guess it must be something in the air ... 'Beats' for PSP.